Monday, August 4, 2014

Futon and Junk

I had to clean out this unit and I figured that I could pretty much handle it.

Some drawers, nothing interesting yet.

I keep looking at this futon, thinking to myself, "Yeah, I can handle this by myself,"

This is a basket of old candy and over-the-counter drugs.

A somewhat "cute" devil doll...

A golf putter.

A VHS copy of Blue Collar  Comedy Tour.

In the corner I saw all of these frames. Turns out that they were all mirrors and a stop sign.


 After cleaning out the rest of the unit, the futon and the water cooler looked a lot heavier than they did before. I decided to wait until later when I could get my manager to help me. A few weeks later he asked me to clean out the rest of the stuff. I went ahead and tried to take care of it by myself again. It wasn't too bad, the mattress was the heaviest part.


No comments:

Post a Comment