Wednesday, June 25, 2014

A Blog About My Job in Self-Storage

This is a new blog of mine about my job working at a Self-Storage. The number one question that I get about my job is "What is the strangest thing you have found when cleaning a unit?" or usually something about Auctions.

So, I'm making this blog to answer some of those questions, mostly about the things that I find. However, the only things that I post on here will have been things that have already been sold at auction, or that have been abandoned, or that I've already thrown away. There are a very few things that I will keep.

Also, some things are censored, like the name of the place I work at, and the number of the units. I don't know why, I just feel safer doing that.

That all being said, I hope you enjoy looking through the things that I find while working at a self-storage place.

No comments:

Post a Comment